+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Performance Electronics ECU (PE-ECU) and AEM CDI unit

Some electronic engine management and ignition items for sale. Just trying to make some more room and clear out items that are no longer being used.

Prices include shipping to the contiguous United Stated. Alaska, Hawaii and international shipping available but at an additional cost. Will ship to India.

Pics to follow after this post, pending approval.

$400 - Performance Electronics PE-ECU
    -Lightly used as a test ECU for 1 month, all inputs/outputs work flawlessly. Set up for 2 wire Variable Reluctance trigger (VR), 4 stroke, 2 or 4 cyl engine. Includes Honda F4i style trigger wheel, 1 bar MAP sensor and connector, and wiring harness. The harness has been cut back from when it was wired in the car and is a little dirty from the tape/loom used on it, but still functions great. No loose wires or contacts, still very usable. Also have a fully functioning IAT sensor, with just the plastic that surrounds the thermistor broken. Still reads to spec.

$225 - AEM 4 Channel Twin Fire CDI Ignition module (AEM pn# 30-2821
    •BRAND NEW, never used, just without original packaging. Bought this unit for a project, started to setup the wiring harness and wound up selling the car and never installing the unit. Works great. This is a dual capacitor unit allowing for 2 spark events per ignition signal (leading and trailing sparks) Wiring harness, test plug and even fuse still included. Will work with most of the standalone ECUs we're using.
    •Works with coil-on plug and distributed spark systems
    •Exclusive Twin-Fire technology uses independently-firing twin capacitors to store energy independently for two distinct spark events
    •Twin-Cap spark events are at full energy and can be simultaneous
    •540v primary/54,000v secondary voltage energy
    •189mJ spark energy per capacitor
    •Multi-Strike capability of up to 10 sparks per ignition trigger (20 degrees)
    •Smallest (5.5” x 4.625” x 1.375”) and lightest (1.5lbs) CDI on the market
    •Four- or eight-channel availability
    •Full spark energy with battery voltage as low as 9v
    •Tachometer output included
    •Extruded enclosure

Leave your contact info here, PM me or email me at: briansb@tunertools.com if you're interested or need any additional information.
    WPI Formula SAE team

Some electronic engine management and ignition items for sale. Just trying to make some more room and clear out items that are no longer being used.

Prices include shipping to the contiguous United Stated. Alaska, Hawaii and international shipping available but at an additional cost. Will ship to India.

Pics to follow after this post, pending approval.

$400 - Performance Electronics PE-ECU
    -Lightly used as a test ECU for 1 month, all inputs/outputs work flawlessly. Set up for 2 wire Variable Reluctance trigger (VR), 4 stroke, 2 or 4 cyl engine. Includes Honda F4i style trigger wheel, 1 bar MAP sensor and connector, and wiring harness. The harness has been cut back from when it was wired in the car and is a little dirty from the tape/loom used on it, but still functions great. No loose wires or contacts, still very usable. Also have a fully functioning IAT sensor, with just the plastic that surrounds the thermistor broken. Still reads to spec.

$225 - AEM 4 Channel Twin Fire CDI Ignition module (AEM pn# 30-2821
    •BRAND NEW, never used, just without original packaging. Bought this unit for a project, started to setup the wiring harness and wound up selling the car and never installing the unit. Works great. This is a dual capacitor unit allowing for 2 spark events per ignition signal (leading and trailing sparks) Wiring harness, test plug and even fuse still included. Will work with most of the standalone ECUs we're using.
    •Works with coil-on plug and distributed spark systems
    •Exclusive Twin-Fire technology uses independently-firing twin capacitors to store energy independently for two distinct spark events
    •Twin-Cap spark events are at full energy and can be simultaneous
    •540v primary/54,000v secondary voltage energy
    •189mJ spark energy per capacitor
    •Multi-Strike capability of up to 10 sparks per ignition trigger (20 degrees)
    •Smallest (5.5” x 4.625” x 1.375”) and lightest (1.5lbs) CDI on the market
    •Four- or eight-channel availability
    •Full spark energy with battery voltage as low as 9v
    •Tachometer output included
    •Extruded enclosure

Leave your contact info here, PM me or email me at: briansb@tunertools.com if you're interested or need any additional information.
    WPI Formula SAE team

Pics pending approval

Price drop on the PE-ECU and AEM CDI box! Great condition, just no need for them. Looking to get a spec miata or SCCA/NASA road car in my garage in place of the formula/A-mod and need the parts gone, so make an offer. All prices are OBO.

For now you can see some pics of the parts here:
    h t t p : / / smg.photobucket.com/albums/v376/briansb/Fsae_F4i_Sale/
    WPI Formula SAE team

Hi
    Are they still available?

our engine is a kawasaki zx6. is it compatible with our engine?
    please answer ASAP

With a proper trigger wheel and wiring it should be fine.
    Chris Doukas
    U.o.P Racing Team

Hi,

Thanks for the intereste, but sorry, these items have been sold.

Mech is right, however, and at long as you change the trigger wheel to a 12-1 trigger the system would work fine with your engine. Check Performance Electonics sight for more details on the trigger wheels. I belive he has one that will simply bolt on in place of the stock trigger wheel for a kawasaki as well.
    WPI Formula SAE team

I guess im just too late.. Ive been looking for a fully functioning IAT Sensor.. Anyway thanks for this ..

Maybe he'll never go back.. ?

+ Reply to Thread