+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: FSG registration quiz questions

Hi Ian,

Don`t get me wrong on that, I don`t mean that the sustainability report itself is not a good thing. I`m just think, that doing the cost report for FSE and Sust. Report for Class 1A is alot more work to do. If i could choose i`d go for the cost report, it would just be less work (At least I`m honest)

Even though we had always in mind to build a pure electric lightweight car, we were not sure for a long time if FSE is really going to happen. We always planned with the Class1A rules in mind. BUT this is a completely different approach than that of the Hybrid car from ETH we saw last year, which was 400kg without driver (but powerful and quite fast (for 5 mins))

Regards, Urs
    '07 Suspension ETH Zurich
    '08 Chassis ETH Zurich
    '09 Chassis ETH Zurich

Now after having done both the cost report and the sustainability report, I must say the latter is much easier to do and less nonsense. At least you get a parts list with weights in the end, not only a giant excel file with data you never wanted to know. Even when ignoring the AIRs disaster, the sustainability event was much less painful for me.

Concerning the registration, it seems that there are open slots for FSE now, only 16 cars left after 25 tried to register.

Regards,
    Thomas

Originally posted by Thrainer:
    Concerning the registration, it seems that there are open slots for FSE now, only 16 cars left after 25 tried to register.
    No, not really, because the registration period ended on 30th April 2010.

Regards,

Tobias
    Regards,

Tobias

Formula Student Germany
    FSE Rules & Organisation
    http://twitter.com/TobiasMic
    http://TobiasMic.Blogspot.com

Not many people know the difference between resolution and accuracy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5