+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Turn Key Formula SAE Car For Sale

Turn Key Formula SAE Car For Sale

For sale is the fully functional, turn key, University of Washington 2010 Formula SAE Car. This car took 3rd overall (and first in Accel) in FSAE West 2010 back when it was held at Autoclub Speedway. I purchased the car years later from the team when they were considering parting it out.

Runs great. I did an autocross season with it and had a blast. I'm just looking to consolidate hobbies and my brother and i just don't have the time anymore to keep her running. Specs are below. Car is exactly as she was going to comp years ago, except for the undertray. The team years ago threw away the original carbon fiber honeycomb tray, so i quickly fashioned one together out of 1/4" plywood to get the body work back on. A new one could be made as i have the exact dimensions of the original undertray. Otherwise, car is in comp spec.

2010 University of Washington FSAE Car
    4130 steel spaceframe
    600cc Honda F4i engine equipped with swinging oil pickup
    Motec ECU
    Motec Advanced Dash Logger (ADL)
    Full carbon fiber aero package with adjustable front and rear elements
    Cane Creek/Ohlins TTX-25 dampers
    Adjustable ARB's front/rear
    Tilton 77 Series master cylinders
    Adjustable pedal tray
    Front/Rear adjustable break bias from dash
    Salisbury clutch-type rear differential - custom housing w/ internals from WRD

Includes 2 sets of 13" wheels and a fresh set of Hoosier R25B's. A set of wets is also included with about 30% tread life left.

Includes laptop and all cables to connect to ECU and ADL for tuning or data download.

Includes quick jacks and high stands to make tire changes and working on the car much easier.

I also have the full vehicle assembly SolidWorks model so that replacement parts could be manufactured if needed in the future.

Listing it and all of the equipment, parts, etc above for $8000 Buyer arranges all shipping/transportation. Vehicle is located in Federal Way, WA - 98023

Please email trickettrd@gmail.com with any inquiries.

More photos available here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/8v44rhTHhPnYxJ7S6

Price lowered to $7,000 OBO!

Attached Images
    Last edited by Trick; 10-16-2022 at 06:45 PM.

Will have a better chance selling this at racingjunk.com or in SCCA forums. Videos of the car running the courses will help too.

Although I think it is a good deal, 12k is a stretch for most AutoX'ers

Thanks for the feedback, JustNutsandBolts. I'll checkout racingjunk.com and the SCCA forums.

Car is still for sale for those looking.

Bump as this is still available and price has been lowered to $8,000.

Bump for lowering price to 7,000 OBO

+ Reply to Thread