+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looking for husqvarna SM630 crankcase

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Clarke View Post
    Ninda, what caused the broken crankcase? From the picture, it looks like a conrod has broken and smashed the case. If this is the case, then you don't need a set of crankcases, you really need a new engine!
    Hi Pat,
    Yes, the conrod has broken and smashed the case. We try to find a full engine. It’s hard to find 630 part in Indonesia.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew Price View Post
    It looks to me like it's in the very back of the case in the transmission area, maybe from the diff coming loose and getting yanked into the back of the motor? It's hard to tell from the photos.

Ninda, I could not easily find even an entire engine for the 630's. I've got my fingers crossed that you can get the car back together in time to test before Japan!

You have probably tried already, but maybe there is a Husqvarna Facebook group or forum with classified sections as well. This site seems to not get much traffic anymore, but the FSAE subreddit is pretty active, maybe try there too.
    The conrod has broken and smashed the case. And the broken part thrown to transmission area, and made some gears broken too.
    Now, we try to find a full engine and buy the case too so we have spare engine. We need 3 weeks for get the case. Thanks dor your attention. Wish Japan go well.

Ninda, source and adapt a more common engine such as a Yamaha or Honda 450!

Chasing orphan engines and parts is a fruitless task.

Pat
    The trick is... There is no trick

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Clarke View Post
    Ninda, source and adapt a more common engine such as a Yamaha or Honda 450!

Chasing orphan engines and parts is a fruitless task.

Pat
    Thanks Pat ! Today we get the full engine and car ready to go

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2