+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 101 advises for FS teams

101 advises for FS teams

I wrote 4 articles with 101 advises for Formula Student Team in Race Car Engineering (RCE) magazine. With the permission of RCE, this material is now available to you. I hope you will find it useful.

http://downloads.optimumg.com/Technical_Papers/RCE5.pdf
    Claude Rouelle
    OptimumG president
    Vehicle Dynamics & Race Car Engineering
    Training / Consulting / Simulation Software
    FS & FSAE design judge USA / Canada / UK / Germany / Spain / Italy / China / Brazil / Australia
    [url]www.optimumg.com[/u

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Rouelle View Post
    I wrote 4 articles with 101 advises for Formula Student Team in Race Car Engineering (RCE) magazine. With the permission of RCE, this material is now available to you. I hope you will find it useful.

http://downloads.optimumg.com/Technical_Papers/RCE5.pdf
    Claude,

Thank you for sharing this for free. I have a RCE subscription (really enjoy it) but not everyone does and this makes sharing the articles with the team a lot easier. Also of course thank you for sharing your advice with the community as always.
    Noah
    Student

Thanks Claude, already shared with the team!

Thank you very much Claude, and thanks to our friends from Race Car Engineering as well.

I don't want this to drive a change in this thread to a different topic, but this is a great example of the concern and intrest you and other industry members have in educating and mentoring young engineers.

Thanks again, and looking forward to seeing you either at Lincoln or Silverstone.

I will be in Lincoln and it will be a pleasure to see you again.
    Claude Rouelle
    OptimumG president
    Vehicle Dynamics & Race Car Engineering
    Training / Consulting / Simulation Software
    FS & FSAE design judge USA / Canada / UK / Germany / Spain / Italy / China / Brazil / Australia
    [url]www.optimumg.com[/u

+ Reply to Thread