+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lsd drexler

Lsd drexler

How can I find whole lsd drexler Cad? I found one that has no internal parts...

It is quite common that suppliers don't give you detailed CAD models including the internals of their System. That is their know how and they don't want to make others able to produce the same parts. They give you a model with just the external geometry for the sake of packaging. From their Point of view that's all you Need.

Of course it doesn't hurt to ask them for a detailed model, but I'd be very surprised if they would be willing to give it to you.
    Rennteam Uni Stuttgart
    2008: Seat and Bodywork
    2009: Team captain

GreenTeam Uni Stuttgart
    2010: Seat and Bodywork / Lamination whore

Formula Student Austria
    2012: Operative Team

There is a model available with internals. My team has it but without knowing where we got it I don't think I can upload it.

Tim is right; Drexler has provided a VERY detailed CAD to us, however I believe part of the agreement was not to share it with any 3rd parties.

Copying? Noooooooo

Beware of students from countries that are known to disrespect copyrights
    Claude Rouelle
    OptimumG president
    Vehicle Dynamics & Race Car Engineering
    Training / Consulting / Simulation Software
    FS & FSAE design judge USA / Canada / UK / Germany / Spain / Italy / China / Brazil / Australia
    [url]www.optimumg.com[/u

ctuna, Not worth to introduce yourself? At the supermarket I at least try to say hi and thank you to the cashier. This is more than just a supermarket; you introduce yourself here. Just a mark of politeness and courtesy to the people you ask help from .
    Claude Rouelle
    OptimumG president
    FS & FSAE design judge USA / Canada / UK / Germany / Spain / Italy / China / Brazil / Australia
    [url]www.optimumg.com[/u

I am always more than happy to share our info . I have for the last 18 years, But it still amazes me when they ask for full spline data , material and hardness of our axles ... gets kind of old .
    scotty
    Taylor Race
    scotty@taylor-race.com
    taylor-race.com

Very suspicious indeed....
    Claude Rouelle
    OptimumG president
    [url]www.optimumg.com[/u

Yes you right! By the way guys I'm Cagdas from YTU RACING and working drivetrain department.
    Thanks for ideas!
    I found Cad data from drexler

+ Reply to Thread