+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Web Service to help Motorsport Engineers find paid/voluntary work

Lightbulb New Web Service to help Motorsport Engineers find paid/voluntary work

Hi Guys,

I was part of the Coventry University formula student teams many years ago. Here is a photo from my year of competition. That's me sat on the rear wheel. I was responsible for all the marketing aspects (sponsorship, website, presentations, etc).

Since completing my Motorsport Engineering degree I have worked in Sales and Marketing for motorsport electronics suppliers. I am currently Sales & Marketing Director for Race-Keeper UK who make HD video data-logging systems (www.race-keeper.com).

Anyway, enough about all that, its not why I am here. Over the weekend I created a new website dedicated to helping motorsport engineers find work. It's called Pitlane Industries (www.pit-in.co.uk) and I encourage those of you who wish to gain real world experience working for a team to sign up. No pressure though.

All the best

Matthew Poat

Very cool Matthew, thanks for sharing! Are you intending to fucus your recruitment of available positions just in Europe?

Northwestern Formula Racing Alum
    Head Engineer, Frame/Suspension 2006-2009

My '73 Saab 99 Road Race Build

Hi Drew,

If I become aware of any non-european positions and the company in question is willing to have them listed on my website, I am not opposed to it. The only reason that the majority of users and jobs are european located is because that is where the majority of my existing contacts are based.

+ Reply to Thread