I am reaching out to all of you because you participated in the Formula Student competitions and are the most creative, motivated, and passionate group of people I ever had the honor to meet. Hardt is building the future of transportation, hyperloop, and want you to part of it.

In 2015, we (a group of alumni from the Formula Student Team Delft) decided to take on another challenge. We founded the Delft Hyperloop team and won Elon Musk’s SpaceX Hyperloop Pod Competition in January. After the hyperloop competition, we founded the company Hardt Global Mobility (www.hardt.global) to develop a commercial hyperloop system. We are currently looking for engineers that can help us design, build and test this new mode of transportation.

It is our ambition to already start testing with our full-scale hyperloop system (the first in Europe) at low speeds in the first quarter of 2018. We offer you the opportunity to play a vital role in the development of this transportation system of the future and work in a challenging environment with like-minded colleagues.

You can find several interesting vacancies on our website (www.hardt.global/careers/). Example vacancies include opportunities for: suspension, vehicle dynamics or control system engineers. However, we would like to talk to all of you that are interested and see how we can help each other.

Feel free to contact me directly at sascha@hardt.global if you are interested or have any questions.