+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for Race Car Vehicle Dynamics

Looking for Race Car Vehicle Dynamics

I am looking for Race Car Vehicle Dynamics. I am tired of using the teams version, and I want my own. Just putting out a feeler to see how many people are willing to let go of their copies.

Quote Originally Posted by dunning View Post
    I am looking for Race Car Vehicle Dynamics. I am tired of using the teams version, and I want my own.
    Purchasing direct from SAE with the SAE (student) membership discount is not very expensive, as text books go -- http://books.sae.org/r-146/
    This way you get the latest printing. And I'm always pleased to have another customer<grin>!

RCVD is still a first edition, but is in the fifteenth printing. SAE allows us to make small corrections between printings, as long as they stay on one page. Readers have pointed out many problems over the years and we've been able to fix most of them. I've even added a number of entries to the index.

Thanks Doug.

I will likely end up ordering one from SAE. I don't mind paying a few bucks extra for a new copy, because it is cheap as far as textbooks go. Plus, it shows some appreciation for all of your work and dedication to the FSAE community.

+ Reply to Thread