IPG Automotive USA is looking for a new Product Support Engineer to join our US Office in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

A description of the job is below...please apply at the following link (I am just re-posting here because I am an FSAE alum and I know there are good candidates here).

https://careers.ipg-automotive.com/j...pport-engineer

A full-time product support engineering position with IPG Automotive, the leading global supplier of simulation and virtual testing solutions for automotive and commercial vehicle development. IPG Automotive is experiencing rapid global growth and is in need of engineers interested in working with customers actively developing advanced vehicle control systems for safety and autonomous driving applications. IPG Automotive offers a highly-dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, with attractive salary and benefits, in a small-company culture.

Your responsibilities will include:

- Assist customers with implementing projects and solving applicant challenges using IPG Automotive solutions.
- Provide product technical support for customers.
- Configure and deploy test simulators, including Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) systems.
- Define customer requirements and collaborate with product development team to implement and validate new product features.
- Support sales and marketing activities by performing product demonstrations, leading customer workshops, and participating in technical seminars and trade show events.

Desired Qualifications:

- Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive, or Software Engineering (preferably with a control systems background).
- Working knowledge of simulation software and control system development tools (e.g., MATLAB/Simulink).
- Willingness to travel within the US and support extended projects developments at customer sites.
- 3 years relevant engineering work experiences.
- Background in vehicle development, automotive control systems, and systems engineering preferred.