+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UT Austin's Winter Trials: Autocross and Car Show

UT Austin's Winter Trials: Autocross and Car Show

Hey, everyone,

My name is Krishna Vempati, and I'm an outreach coordinator for the University of Texas's FSAE autocross committee.

I am excited to announce our first annual Winter Trials: Autocross and Car Show. Our event will take place at the glorious Circuit of the Americas on the Saturday of MLK Day weekend, January 14th. It will be an all-day event, so we will have food for you all. Also, we are hosting a car show in the afternoon, so please bring your cars. No car will be denied! So, anything from a Honda Accord to a McLaren F1 will be allowed and encouraged.

We are encouraging all teams to make it--not just ones in or around Texas. That being said, we completely understand why some teams will not be able to make the drive.

But for all of you who are interested, please fill out this link if you would like to be kept in the loop: https://utexas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_a3GOmbnC5RVhKBv.

Thank you very much, and I hope to see you there!

Krishna

Feel free to email me if you have any questions. My email is krishna.vempati@utexas.edu.

Just to clarify, the actual racing will take place on the track or in the parking lot?

The racing will be done on a track designed by Spokes, which throws local, professional autocross events and has designed tracks for national events.

+ Reply to Thread