Hey guys! Hopefully you all are well.

My name is Derek and I am one of the suspension designers this year at Clemson Formula SAE. This year we decided to improve our design
process by implementing the use of multiple simulation software programs for our suspension and Optimum Kinematics was one of these programs.

My question is to you all who have used this program, and particularly towards Claude Rouelle. In order to begin to use Optimum Kinematics,
OK for short, there must first be a suspension designed, of course. So, in order to import said suspension into OK you must go point by point or import
a Microsoft Excel sheet with the points. This is where my trouble lies because it takes about 30 minutes to an hour to export and then import the points into
OK, and I feel as though there should be a better solution to this.

My solution, thus far, has been to begin to develop an Autohotkey, AHK for short, macro that will take my points from Solidworks and import them into
OK. Even though I'm almost finished with the AHK script, I'm curious as to what some other solutions to this problem are. I could never figure out how
to import the Microsoft Excel points into OK, which is the reason for the AHK macro development.

Has anyone been successful with the Microsoft Excel import into AHK and be willing to share that information?

Thank you for your time and assistance with this; it is greatly appreciated! Good luck to everyone this season!

Best,

Derek
Clemson Formula SAE