+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Issue with AP Racing Lead Time

Issue with AP Racing Lead Time

Hello,
    Have you guys faced any problem with AP Racing and their suppliers' Lead Time ?
    I placed the order with Interspares Motorsport Ltd. Last December and still didn't receive the goods !
    Last edited by Ahmad Rezq; 03-04-2016 at 06:47 AM.

Why don't you call them up? There is a telephone number on their website. 3 months is a very long period, I guess you're late on your timelines.
    IITK Motorsports Alum
    Electronics, FS India 2016
    Baja Student India 2016
    Drivetrain and Tech Lead, Baja Student India 2015

I will give them a call. Some freind advised that his team received the brakes components from AP Racing after 4 Months !
    I do not know what did other teams face with AP? but i think this our first and last.

Did they receive your payment? Is there any custom issue that neither they and/or you are not aware of? In any case you never lose anything by communicating; Just call them!

Mr Claude,
    Yes sure, Actually we received the quote last November and transfer the money and we were advised in December that the payment is clear.
    as per Interspares (The UK supplier) they will start shipping in January last 2016, and till now we didn't have nothing rather than more new dates.
    the last E-mail sent from Interspares was "They don't have the goods and they will send us an E-mail when they have them !"
    I will give AP Racing a call Next Tuesday.

I've Called AP Racing Today, and they advised that the order is missing one component and will be sent to Interspares Tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread