+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for ECU and DIFF

Looking for ECU and DIFF

Hi all,
    Our team is looking for differentials and ECU's. Please post what you have and we can get back to you with our thoughts. Preferred Performance electronics ECU and ttorsen diff but let us hear what you have!

Thanks

I have a Taylor Race Quaife (Civic) diff. It was on the FSAE car I owned, very little drive time. I am parting most of the entire care at this point

I also have the Tulip style stub shafts for the diff and the diff has a 45 tooth aluminum sprocket on it or a 520 chain and has the carriers and bearings that would come with it.

If you need them, I also have the tripod joints (4 total) and bolt up Taylor-Race tripod joints.

Let me know what you might be interested in. Reply or message here or email me at briansb@tunertools.com (make sure to put FSAE in the subject, I make sure none of that gets caught in my spam filter)

Thanks,
    Brian
    Attached Images
    WPI Formula SAE team

Quote Originally Posted by rjb2968 View Post
    Hi all,
    Our team is looking for differentials and ECU's. Please post what you have and we can get back to you with our thoughts. Preferred Performance electronics ECU and ttorsen diff but let us hear what you have!

Thanks
    RJB2968: I replied to your private message as well, but these parts are still available. Let me know if you didn't get the message.
    WPI Formula SAE team

+ Reply to Thread