+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Three positions at Southern California R&D company, ME, EE, testing technician

Seeking ME and EE for Southern California R&D company

I've posted a few listings in the past. We usually build custom or one-off manufacturing or industrial measuring equipment, but we also have many niches and many small reverse engineering, R&D, research, and analysis projects. At any given time there are a number of very interesting things going on, and we pride ourselves on delivering purpose-built, turn-key hardware that we build in house.

We currently have two FSAE alums and people from a wide range of backgrounds, from optics and astronomy, automotive and heavy manufacturing and design, controls systems, industrial design and others.

Resumes and pertinent cover letters can be submitted thru P/M anyone interested, or sent directly to me if you wish at drew.price[at]the-pilot-group.com
    Last edited by Drew Price; 06-07-2017 at 01:47 PM.

Northwestern Formula Racing Alum
    Head Engineer, Frame/Suspension 2006-2009

My '73 Saab 99 Road Race Build

As of 4/30/15 we are still looking for candidates for the electrical and mechanical engineer positions, as well as the possibility of bringing in a promising intern or two.

Interested parties may e-mail me directly at drew.price[at]the-pilot-group.com

Thanks!
    Last edited by Drew Price; 04-30-2015 at 01:18 PM.

Bump. We are looking for ME's and EE's again, the test technician position is filled for now. If you're interested in the industrial R&D and custom engineering world send me your details!

Bump. We have taken on two new large customers and need more ME's and EE's. Send me a note if you'd like more information.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv...929785910.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv...929776230.html

Bump. I'm accepting resumes again!

Bump.

We are always looking for ME's and EE's with a proven record of building hardware! Our current contract engineering projects include commercial space flight hardware, research telescope hardware and tooling, mechanized and robotic farming equipment, and optical inspection equipment for implantable medical devices.

Ideally candidates will have at least a few years experience in a relevant or transferrable engineering position and can show examples of things that they have made. Project lead experience is a huge plus.

If you are a jack of all trades and like seeing things that you have made come to life, this might be the place for you!

www.The-Pilot-Group.com

+ Reply to Thread