+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SO quiet these days.....or is it just me?

Smile SO quiet these days.....or is it just me?

Seems that is got a lot quieter around here these days...maybe it is just me. Maybe no....who knows.

Enjoy the sounds of the old G3 concert: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDbGpgJMK_s
    My views, thoughts and wording do not reflect those of Carleton University in any way, shape or form.
    "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will." - Vince Lombardi

CU FS Ravens Racing - Powertrain Dev. 2014
    CU FS Ravens Racing - Team Lead/Tooling 2013/2014
    CU FSAE Ravens Racing (Volunteer Team) - Team Lead/Structures/Manufacturing 2012/2013
    CU FSAE Ravens Racing (Volunteer Team) - Team Lead 2011/2012

suspiciously quiet -.-
    My views, thoughts and wording do not reflect those of Carleton University in any way, shape or form.

CU FSAE Ravens Racing (Volunteer Team) - Composites Mentor/Bodywork 2014/2015
    CU FSAE Ravens Racing (Volunteer Team) - Bodywork/Manufacturing 2013/2014

Traffic and contribution here has been steadily dwindling for a few years now, even though there are some extremely knowledgeable contributors who have started posting more and more. Kind of a shame, but still an incredible repository of knowledge in this site.

Northwestern Formula Racing Alum
    Head Engineer, Frame/Suspension 2006-2009

My '73 Saab 99 Road Race Build

Hmmmmm I guess so, it seems like that on other forums I have been on these days too.

Maybe it's a good sign where the younger generation is going to build stuff instead of sitting on computers all day hahaha or surfing reddit and reddit looking sites haha.
    "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will." - Vince Lombardi

CU FS Ravens Racing - Powertrain Dev. 2014
    CU FS Ravens Racing - Team Lead/Tooling 2013/2014
    CU FSAE Ravens Racing (Volunteer Team) - Team Lead/Structures/Manufacturing 2012/2013
    CU FSAE Ravens Racing (Volunteer Team) - Team Lead 2011/2012

+ Reply to Thread