Thanks for the feedback first of all. I've been deeply involved in the rewriting of the rules. The idea was to generate a shorter more precise and understandable and better organised document than the original fsae rules whithout making it impossible to participate in competitions which are using the original rules.

The frame rules should result in pretty much the same designs as the original rules as it would be impossible for the teams to change anything for specific competitions in this area. But the rules are shorter and more precise.

The aero rules are a different subject. The actual target was to not make too many actual changes but to get rid of all measurenents which are given relative to the wheels or the track surface as they are highly dependant on suspension setup and therefore not really suitable.

The rules for the static events were also completely revised but I have no inside in this area as I focused on the Technical requiremts. Any feedback regarding the new rules is highliy welcome and will be definitely considered and can be given at the fsg website.

Btw: FS Austria will use the new rules as well next year. I can't tell about the other European events.