+ Reply to Thread

Thread: F4i parts and Penske 7800 shocks

F4i parts and Penske 7800 shocks

The Purdue team is moving away from the F4i for the 2015 fsae season and we have a storage unit full of spare F4i stuff.

We have about $4500 worth (value if sold individually on ebay) of F4i parts including a dyno engine that had 20,000 miles on it when we bought it and we've only put about 15 hours on it on a dyno stand. There are enough spares for 5-6 engines. Its a great collection of parts that has served us well over the years. Nothing in this collection has been formula'd too hard and the worst stuff still has potential to be reconditioned. The majority of it is good as is with minimal wear.

We also have a set of Penske 7800 shocks with a box with at least 4 sets of springs.

PM me for details and I'm willing to give a deep discount to anyone that is willing to pick up a large portion of this at either of the US FSAE competitions. The dyno engine will be available at the end of Lincoln comp.
    Last edited by Max Frohnen; 05-01-2014 at 10:17 PM.

I have sent you some pm's.

I have also sent a PM
    Tayler Sundermann/Jonah Newton
    High School Seniors Millard West- Omaha, NE
    Two kids and a pro putting together any car we can

Maybe we are over our heads
    Maybe not

Any word about the shocks. I can't get any answers. Thanks chad

Does anyone know how to get ahold of this team. Thanks. Chad

Unless you turn on PM's to be emailed to you, this new forum format isn't very good at letting you know you have PM's waiting for you. Try to contact someone on the team via their website or facebook page. Facebook seems to be the hot ticket these days.

-Kirk

+ Reply to Thread