+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MoTeC M4, Texense AMPT-2L Strain Gauge Amp, and more...

MoTeC M4, Texense AMPT-2L Strain Gauge Amp, and more...

I have a few items up for sale. These are being sold by the University of Florida FSAE team. PM me for any additional details, to talk about pricing, payment methods, shipping, etc...

1)MoTeC M4 - SOLD!
    Upgrades: Ignition, Sequential, Advanced Functions and Logging, 3D and Lambda (confirmed by MoTeC Systems East earlier this month)
    The unit will come with the main connector for a harness and a diagnostics box. The diagnostics box simply plugs in between the ECU and the harness so you can check connections on the top of the box (see pictures).
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Dylan Edmiston; 10-05-2013 at 11:15 AM.
    University of Florida - Gator Motorsports
    Project Manager (2012 - 2013)
    Electrical System Leader (2010 - 2015)
    Powertrain/Engine Tuner (2011 - 2015)

2) Texense AMPT-2L w/ XN3 board -$150/item
    Brand NEW!

Each is unused and in perfect condition. I also have the programming switch box that I will include for free (if I can actually find it). I am unsure of the condition of the switch box which is why it's free.
    Attached Images

3) Pi data acquistion system and dash - SOLD!
    Our team received this system 10+ years ago. The harness is professionally built (DR-25, Raychem boots, Lemos and Autosport connectors, etc...) but has a few minor issues. Some of the lemos do not have the complete connector bodies on them, I cut open a boot on the large autosport connector, and I have absolutely no documentation. I do not know anything about the system the harness plugs into, the connections of the harness, the dash, and if there are any missing components to get this all to work. So if you just want a harness to scavenge for connector bodies and wires, take it. Or if you want a fancy Pi dash on your Civic. These components are from ~98 to give you an idea of their capabilities.

Because of the downside of having no documentation, I will let it go for the price of shipping; but I won't say no to a higher offer either, haha.

Pictures of the dash will be posted later.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Dylan Edmiston; 10-05-2013 at 11:16 AM.

4) Lemos connectors, pins, boots, tools, etc... - Best offer. The whole package weighs ~6lbs so there's quite a lot there. I do not have the time to sort them all out and give you guys all of the part numbers, so use the pictures to the best of your abilities (more upon request). The two tools alone are ~$200, but give me your best offer. Worst I can say is no. I would prefer to sell all of this as one bundle.

Pictures:
    a) Connector bodies
    b) Additional pieces for connector assembly
    c) Various precrimped wires (would only be good for short test leads) and pin housings
    d) Boots
    e) Random bodies, some with wires still pinned.
    Attached Images

f) Pins and tools (DCC.91.131.5LA and DCF.91.070.2LT)
    g) Random items that should have been in another picture
    h) Everything
    Attached Images

Just as a shameless bump, dylan has no clue what he's doing....at all.....(that was meant to be VERY sarcastic) If anyone's looking for a Motec this would be the guy to get it from! I worked over the phone with him this summer and was a great help with the other guys at motec.

Speaking of, what generation is the M4? I'm assuming its got the latest and greatest on it? If so I'll talk with the team and we may take that off your hands.
    South Dakota State University Alum
    Electrical/Daq/Engine/Drivetrain/Tire guy '09-'14

Go big, Go blue, Go JACKS!

Quote Originally Posted by jlangholzj View Post
    Just as a shameless bump, dylan has no clue what he's doing....at all.....(that was meant to be VERY sarcastic) If anyone's looking for a Motec this would be the guy to get it from! I worked over the phone with him this summer and was a great help with the other guys at motec.

Speaking of, what generation is the M4? I'm assuming its got the latest and greatest on it? If so I'll talk with the team and we may take that off your hands.
    Haha, thanks.

I actually just sold the M4 yesterday. But so you know, the M4 is two generations old (originally coming out in the 90's).

The Pi Daq has also been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by jlangholzj View Post

I have an M4 that we will be looking to sell soon. I just sent it in to a contact at Motec to have it checked out before we sell it. I didn't want to sell it without knowing it was fully functioning. I'm not sure what generation it is though. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.
    Iowa State University
    Cyclone Racing

Alumni '15-∞
    Senior Advisor '15
    Technical Director '13, '14
    Chassis Team Leader '12, '13
    Member '11

+ Reply to Thread