+ Reply to Thread

Thread: women in WA

is it just my imagination, or does perth/freemantle have a disproportionate number of attractive women here? im not saying its a bad thing, but im now wondering why i dont come over here more often.... (ignoring the flight time)
    can one of you UWA or curtin? people confirm this please? or do i jiust need to spend less time at the beach?

is it just my imagination, or does perth/freemantle have a disproportionate number of attractive women here? im not saying its a bad thing, but im now wondering why i dont come over here more often.... (ignoring the flight time)
    can one of you UWA or curtin? people confirm this please? or do i jiust need to spend less time at the beach?

When I saw WA, I thought you meant Washington state. Then I read "Perth," but that doesn't sound American.

Gotta say that I'm sure you're 1000% right, seems every second girl over there could be a model, and theres some great beaches not to mention seaside bars
    Andrew Costin
    Engine Team Leader 2005
    General Nuisance 2006
    team Swinburne
    Swinburne University

It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over.

I'll confirm that... I've lived in perth my whole life so I'm kinda used to it but when ever I talk to a foreigner they always comment on how many attractive girls we have. In fact I remember talking to this bloke who had travelled the world a couple of times and said that Perth had the highest proportion of hot girls to guys out of anywhere he had ever been.... The annoying thing is that the so many of the models (and we have lots of them... I know ) get contracts over seas...
    Brett Walker
    CMT 05
    www.curtinmotorsport.com

:This thread is useless without pics:
    Wray
    UMSAE

+ Reply to Thread