+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Shared CAD Files Library for FSAE

Hello does anyone would share your ISR Brake Caliper CAD Models? We are searching for the 22-048 A B or C and 22-049 Models Thank you!

Is there any way too convert a DXF format file into "part" file? please help.
    NaseerKhan
    Formula Pakistan

You should be able to import a .dxf file into your solid modelling program as a sketch. From there you will need to make the part 3D on your own, but you will have a start. Use the "help" function in your solid modelling program, or see if you modelling program has tutorials/videos online.

Oh, and you could always make the part yourself from looking at the .dxf...
    Western Formula Racing
    The University of Western Ontario
    Alumnus

"If I had one hour to save the world, I would spend 55 minutes defining the problem and only five minutes finding the solution." –Einstein, Albert

Originally posted by fecoviruz:
    Hello,

We really need your help here. Our team could really use the CBR600 f4i engine model. If you are so kind to help us, please email it to me at fecoviruz@yahoo.com.

Maybe Horace have few CAD models that he received previously.Could you send it to me.

Thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate it.

Pardon me if this has already been mentioned; I've not checked all 7 pages.
    At our website www.aurorabearing.com, we have 2 and 3D CAD drawings available for our catalog rod ends and spherical bearings. The nice thing is, rod ends are a fairly consistent product in terms of envelope, so drawings are not Aurora specific.

Hello,

i need a CAD Model of the Keizer 10" Wheels and the shells. My Problem with the Keizer CAD model is i have problems to import the iges into my Siemens NX8. Can anybody upload one of the 10inch rims as a STEP oder Parasolid or Solidworks model? The Keizer support is not so fast....

Her you can download the iges files http://www.keizerwheels.com/images/CL-10 Series.zip

Thank you

Hello from Germany,

our Team is looking for a CAD Model of the Yamaha R6 08- Engine. Would be very nice if someone send me an Email.

c.bartschies@greenlionracing.de

http://greenlionracing.de

Does Anyone have the ISR calipers? ISR's .net site has been down for 4 days which had a basic drawing on it. Their .se site doesn't says they don't have email? I find that hard to believe. If you have a model email it to csufsae@gmail.com we would really appreciate it!

Originally posted by Mechie3:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phoenix Race Works:
    Does anyone have a CAD model for the Aeromotive 13109 - Aeromotive A1000-6 Injected Bypass Regulator?

YES, that is what I was looking for. However, we are now going to use a new regulator Aeromotive 13105. Does anyone have this model??

Thanks!
    Is this what you're looking for?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YES, that is what i was looking for. However, we are now going to use a new regualtor Aeromotive 13105. Does anyone have this model??
    Dustin Wright

Does anyone have a catalog of fittings for braided hose like on the previous image ?
    I search it for ou CAD model and make it one by one is very very long...
    Thanks
    ISAT Formula Team
    Head of Engine 2013

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast