+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Shared CAD Files Library for FSAE

I would like to request a drawing or 3D CAD file of Keizer kosmo series 13" x 7" wheels with 6" backspacing. What i basically seek is the value "A" , that is the PCD of the bolts.
    I am going to get them in few days but that would be too late for our design n manufacture schedule.
    Our payment for the wheels is stuck in transaction legalities.
    LIFE IS SIMPLE....We only work... to make things more complicated.....

Originally posted by rmk36:
    Does anyone have a model of the Drexler diff?
    To get the model you have to contact drexler about it. they make you sign a agreement that you wont send out the model but they will then give it to you.

Originally posted by buggaero:
    I would like to request a drawing or 3D CAD file of Keizer kosmo series 13" x 7" wheels with 6" backspacing. What i basically seek is the value "A" , that is the PCD of the bolts.
    I am going to get them in few days but that would be too late for our design n manufacture schedule.
    Our payment for the wheels is stuck in transaction legalities.
    could you please send that model to me then too.
    Purdue Formula SAE the best STD prevention at Purdue since 1992

Does anyone have a CAD model for the Aeromotive 13109 - Aeromotive A1000-6 Injected Bypass Regulator?

If so would you be willing to share it? I have lots of cad models I would be wiling to trade for it.

Thanks!
    Dustin Wright

Does any one have a model of the 06-07 GSXR600 or the 08-09 GSXR600 engine? Any help would be fantastic!

Originally posted by Phoenix Race Works:
    Does anyone have a CAD model for the Aeromotive 13109 - Aeromotive A1000-6 Injected Bypass Regulator?

If so would you be willing to share it? I have lots of cad models I would be wiling to trade for it.

Thanks!
    Is this what you're looking for?

I am looking for a decent helmet model. Just need the outer surface for aero analysis. We use G-Force Pro Eliminator #3023, so if someone has this one or a similar one it would be great! Willing to trade.

Thanks

Evan Dimmerling
    Vice President
    Drexel Racing

Originally posted by rmk36:
    Does anyone have a model of the Drexler diff?
    Also looking for a cad model of the Drexler LSD. anyone?

Just contact Drexler. They will ask you to sign an NDA agreement (which says you will not sell their design) and then they will give you a hell of a detailed CAD.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast