+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Shared CAD Files Library for FSAE

The FSAE category on www.3DContentCentral.com contains bearings, controls, brakes, drive train, chassis, suspension, fans, powertrain, switches, wheel and other sub categories. You can download in SolidWorks and other file formats. We set these categories up for FSAE teams and appreciate your support.

Also, www.3DContentCentral.com is a great place for other standard parts used in senior design projects.

For SolidWorks sponsorship this year, go to www.solidworks.com/fsae Marie

This Library ( http://www.wwufsae.com/Shared_FSAE_CAD_Library/ ) will start moving over to the www.3DContentCentral.com site with help from Paul Vizzio at SolidWorks.

It’s a much better format and I don’t get that many submissions anymore. (I expected more from everyone – especially the teams that have asked for models.)

You’ll have to register and log in to get models but it’s pretty straight forward. I don’t see any other downsides.

Paul will be contacting anyone who has contributed to get permission before transferring anything.
    You’ll still get credit.

When it’s all up and running I’ll unsticky this thread and put up a new one.

I’ll probably leave the current library in place for some time in case there are any issues.

Consider this an open comment period if anyone can think of any concerns.
    James Waltman
    VRI at WWU Alumn
    FSAE ˜01 to ˜05
    http://dot.etec.wwu.edu/fsae/

Does anyone have a CAD Model of the Tanner Does anyone have a CAD Model of the Tanner Shocks? I'm looking for specifically the Platinum 4s, but any of the Gen 2 or 3s would work. More than willing to exchange some info or drawings. Email is Clemens8807@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Chris Drew
    UT Austin
    FSAE 07' to present

Does anyone have a 2006-07 R6 cad model? I believe the ones in the archive are from an earlier year. Thanks.

What about an 08/09 Yamaha? I cant seem to find a newer model anywhere.

Hey all,
    does anyone has a CAD-Model of a 2008 Yamaha R6 engine??

you would help us a lot...

thanks

Originally posted by Studdert:
    hi,

Just wondering if anyone has a .IGES file for the aprilia R/S XV550?

Shoot me an email at: Scott.Studdert@studentmail.newcastle.edu.au

Thanks.
    Studdert, the only thing I found besides the point cloud that is posted on this site is located at the following link:
    http://sketchup.google.com/3dw...8095e6ec643c8168f9a7
    This contains a Sketchup model of an 2008 Aprilia SXV 450 Engine.
    proracer42x

Originally posted by RanE5-CSU:
    What about an 08/09 Yamaha? I cant seem to find a newer model anywhere.
    Anyone ever locate a CAD drawing of the newest R6 motor? I've been checking around and have yet to find one.
    Auburn University
    n00b 07-08
    Composites 08-09, 09-10
    Powertrain 10-11

We just got our new motor for next year and i desperatly need a solidowrks 3d model of a 2007 gsxr600 motor. its holding us back by not having it so any help is appreciated

Digging this one up. Good ideas last.

Originally posted by Pennyman:
    As a side note, I think it would be beneficial to have a place to upload useful excel spreadsheets too. Sometimes those can be even more valuable than CAD models IMO.
    I just started this for my team:

www.engr.sjsu.edu/sae/formulahybrid/files

It is small and unorganized, but has some basic papers, PDFs, and excel sheets on different things. If you want to add something, just send it my way.

BTW - I found all these in simple searches so I am assuming the author(s) meant for them to be accessible. If you find something that you had a hand in and you don't want it up, let me know.
    "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast