+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Shared CAD Files Library for FSAE

Does anyone have a jongbloed 13x 6 wheel model?

Hi all

We are in urgent need or a CAD model for an 07-08 Honda CBR 600RR. If anyone can help us out please email me at timtudor@hotmail.com.

Thanks
    Tim

Under the brake caliper downloads, the wilwood dynapro single zip file actually contains the dynapro single floater model.

I cant seem to find just the dynapro single cad model.
    Any help??
    Thanks
    Hope College FSAE

Hi guys, i am in urgent need of a solidworks model for a 2006 yamaha r6 engine, can anyone help?

contact me at fustapower69@hotmail.com

Thanks

Chris

Anyone have a solidwork part for Wilwood DynaPro Calipers? if so please send my way cfaas416@gmail.com

I am looking for a yamaha yz450 cad file...can anyone help me? i saw that is request of many teams. So if anyone can help it would be great!

Thank you in advance!

Our team has a relatively accurate Yamaha accurate 99-02 Yamaha R6 Pro/E file that was a CAD class project.

I am looking for a 07-08 Honda CBR 600RR to polish up our CAD model, I'm tired of looking at the ugly block in the rear of our car.

Contact me at fins@eden.rutgers.edu
    Todd Finley
    2005 - Present
    Rutgers Formula Racing

"The cost of racing hasn't increased in 30 years. Back then, it took everything you had. And it still does."

does anybody has the rolling chassis,IGES cad file?there is no chassis in given link.please send me on mail id- praveen.gupta207@gmail.com

thanks & regards

Originally posted by Maverick:
    does anybody has the rolling chassis,IGES cad file?there is no chassis in given link.please send me on mail id- praveen.gupta207@gmail.com

thanks & regards
    Funniest post ever, was having a s*** day until I read that - cheers

Tim

Hallo to all

Is possible to receive the point cloud file of this CBR600RR model?

I need to use this file for a study, and I need to try to make a beautifull 3D model from the cloud....but is necessary to have the cloud or the STL/ASCII/PLY/TXT file format.

Thanks in advance...and sorry for my bad english

Gabriele

Originally posted by RFR Wingman:
    Hey out there... Question: what year is this? We're looking for 07-08 CAD model of the CBR600RR. If this isn't it, does any one know what the differences are???

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ad:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James Waltman:
    I just uploaded a really great CBR600RR model.
    http://dot.etec.wwu.edu/fsae/Shared_FSAE_CAD_Library/En...CBR600RR_from_OU.zip

Thanks to Superfast Matt McCoy and the University of Oklahoma for this.
    Awesome! Alot of people will enjoy this. Very generous of OU! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast