+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need help

hi
    I have found in this forum, that many users use Susprog3D program. Can someone throw a glance on my Susprog3D file to see if is possible that a manufacturer offers something like this. It is Seven Style Kitcar .I have purchased this Kitcar and I am in despair.
    All components and body measured on big horizontal bohring Mill with DRO then making CAD file .
    After the search of answers, I have found in this forum, that many users use Susprog3D program and somebody can help me. Sorry my bad English.

hi
    I have found in this forum, that many users use Susprog3D program. Can someone throw a glance on my Susprog3D file to see if is possible that a manufacturer offers something like this. It is Seven Style Kitcar .I have purchased this Kitcar and I am in despair.
    All components and body measured on big horizontal bohring Mill with DRO then making CAD file .
    After the search of answers, I have found in this forum, that many users use Susprog3D program and somebody can help me. Sorry my bad English.

+ Reply to Thread