+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's weather like for you guys?

I just couldn't stand looking at that stupid advertisement whenever I went to the Home forum page. I hate it when people do that, but anyway, 1/28/06 in Platteville and a sunny 44 degrees. 47 for tomorrow, be good to get the car out in good weather once everythings done. But yeah, this is just a buffer post/announcement of good weather post, I can only take some much. What's it like by you guys?
    -----------------------------
    CFS13 - Drivetrain
    "The pleasure of driving shouldn't be something that's reserved for people with very deep pockets."-Conor (I modified it a little bit)

-5 C and light flurries at the moment

tomorrow -6 and sunny

Halifax, NS...we've had a string of great weather all winter so we're gonna get hammered soon enough
    Dalhousie FSAE
    Drivetrain/Braking

It was 80/60 for the last couple of days, but today ... a bit cooler ... i think around 70/50

p/s: it helps us sleeps better i guess, knowing that the rolex24 this w/end is going to be one hell of a noise.
    RiNaZ

Yeah, the low today was 42. It's supposed to be in the high 70s all weekend. The coldest it's been all winter was about 33.

And I prefer the Gulf Coast to the Atlantic Coast. We have better beaches and I'm not a surfer.
    Jerry Harding
    University of South Florida - Formula SAE
    Engine/Drivetrain

15-20cm of snow overnight!

these are the times when i'm happy i live a short walk from school
    Dalhousie FSAE
    Drivetrain/Braking

It was a balmy -43 C when I left my house this morning...
    Mike Plooy
    Design Leader
    UofA Formula SAE

I'm not sure how you dug up this thread, but it's been snowing like crazy for awhile... and just a couple days ago I thought it was all going to melt. There's probably about a foot out there now with a nice sheet of ice under quite a bit of it.

It's 0 F today in Houghton, and we officially have a snow day. I am snowed in to my house right now... this is our second snow day in two years, after not having any for about 20 years before.

It's pretty crappy here in SLO too. We're only getting up to 62F today and there are some clouds in the sky.
    "Man, I need to practice more!" - Kenny Wallace
    "Try not to have a good time... this is supposed to be educational." - Charles M Schulz
    -OptimumG 2005-2006
    -Turner Motorsports 2008-2009
    -Black Swan Racing 2010 & 2011 Team and Driver's Champions
    -HPD Race Engineer 2011-2014
    -Currently Freelance Data/Race Engineer

Well we had school canceled today after dumping about 6 inches last night... on top of what we already had. I heard it's the first time it's been canceled in something like 25 years.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast