+ Reply to Thread

Thread: caster

What will the range of caster and kingpin inclination of 6inch bump of fsae?

Front: 0 +/- pi
    Rear: 0 +/- (pi/2)

Note: The rear limit is half of the front because horizontal rear uprights freak me out a little. Personal preference.
    Owen Thomas
    University of Calgary FSAE, Schulich Racing

Thiru,
    That's what happens when you post like this! Dumb questions get smartalec responses!

So,

Who are you?
    What college do you represent?
    What competition are you entering?

What research have you done? A quick Google search for 'FSAE Caster and SAI' got 311,000 hits. There are dozens of threads right here on FSAE.com, yet you clearly have done no research.

This is so typical of the lazy approach we are seeing lately!

So, go away, do some research and if you still need help, (as opposed to telling you all the answers) then post a request in the proper forum. This one is 'Off Topic', ie 'other unrelated stuff'.

PC
    The trick is ... There is no trick!

I searched 'FSAE Caster and SAI' in Google and only got 4,140 results? Teach me your ways Pat!
    Macke

Originally posted by dmacke:
    I searched 'FSAE Caster and SAI' in Google and only got 4,140 results? Teach me your ways Pat!
    I just ran it again and got 4,120 ...People must be pulling their sites down ;-)

But googling 'FS caster and SAI' got me 743,000 hits! (Though the fourth or fifth was something to do with sea fishing in Ireland, so maybe some refinement is necessary?

Seriously, what I was telling the OP is there is lots of info easily available and it is expected that people do a modicum of research at least before asking for a handout.

Pat
    The trick is ... There is no trick!

+ Reply to Thread