+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UNM Marketing Video

Well, guys, sorry it's taking so freaking long but we finally got our 04 marketing video up on our website. Here's the link:

www.unm.edu/~fsae

Go to Gallery to check out our videos and pics too. It's about 48 MB so it's not too bad at all. We will be posting a little larger file on in the near future so the display isn't so small and so that some of the words come out better. Hope you enjoy!
    Hsoj

Well, guys, sorry it's taking so freaking long but we finally got our 04 marketing video up on our website. Here's the link:

www.unm.edu/~fsae

Go to Gallery to check out our videos and pics too. It's about 48 MB so it's not too bad at all. We will be posting a little larger file on in the near future so the display isn't so small and so that some of the words come out better. Hope you enjoy!
    Hsoj

Sweeeeet!
    Alumni, University of Washington
    Structural / Mechanical Engineer, Blue Origin

*ahem*

Who did your 2005 website, and what did they use to make it, if you don't mind me asking.
    Code:
    "...with powershifts and tiresmoke for all"

forgive me, i wasn't there, did you guys show this video or is it a video of your presentation?

i've been thinking of just making a video of my presentation for the marketing event with narration and just running that after introducing myself :-D
    Mike Miles
    Carnegie Mellon SAE/Carnegie Mellon Racing -- Formula SAE 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006

RagingGrandpa - dunno

Prometheus - We introduced ourselves and the video to start the presentation. There was powerpoint presentation that followed.

Somehow an automated presentation doesn't sound advisable.
    -David Y

LOBOMotorsports '03-'05
    Stanford Formula for 2007

I cant find the video anymore
    Villanova FSAE '05
    U of M FSAE '06 '07

-David Y

LOBOMotorsports '03-'05
    Stanford Formula for 2007

+ Reply to Thread