+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does anyone have any sleeping space to spare at Formula Student???

> I posted this in the "Competitons" forum, but thought it might get more views here..

Hey fellow FSAEers, I am looking for some extra space for myself to crash that is decently close to the Formula Student competition. I was hoping a team might have an extra room or space on a floor that they wouldn't mind sharing for a few bucks or possibly more than a few beers at a local pub. I can also gladly trade a place to sleep for some space at next year's Detroit competition if need be. The reason I am coming solo is that I am on a psuedo-recon mission to see what it takes to hopefully bring my team's car next year to the competition and any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone can help let me know via email at mfiorentino@exponent.com or by phone at 215-895-1259

Thanks,
    -Mark

> I posted this in the "Competitons" forum, but thought it might get more views here..

Hey fellow FSAEers, I am looking for some extra space for myself to crash that is decently close to the Formula Student competition. I was hoping a team might have an extra room or space on a floor that they wouldn't mind sharing for a few bucks or possibly more than a few beers at a local pub. I can also gladly trade a place to sleep for some space at next year's Detroit competition if need be. The reason I am coming solo is that I am on a psuedo-recon mission to see what it takes to hopefully bring my team's car next year to the competition and any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone can help let me know via email at mfiorentino@exponent.com or by phone at 215-895-1259

Thanks,
    -Mark

+ Reply to Thread