+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buying Custom Rotors

Hello,

We're a first year team looking for a place to buy custom brake rotors. The calipers we've chosen are the Wilwood PS-1 so we need something at max 0.2" thick. Does anyone know any good places for custom rotors?

Thanks,
    Horace

Hello,

We're a first year team looking for a place to buy custom brake rotors. The calipers we've chosen are the Wilwood PS-1 so we need something at max 0.2" thick. Does anyone know any good places for custom rotors?

Thanks,
    Horace
    Horace Lai

For your immediate amusement, many street bike rear rotors can be used (almost all the Japanese bikes rear rotors are <0.2").

This subject has been brought up before, a couple times. These threads have a lot of good information. The Find button is in the top left corner.

I'd give Brad a call at Martin Custom Products. http://www.mcpbrakes.com/

I used Coleman Racing
    colemanracing.com

Yes, Coleman sells decent stuff, but beware, they will RAPE YOU on machining costs if you have them do anything other than just the blanks...best to post-machine them yourself, or send them to a sponsor's shop.

My .02...
    B.J. Stoney
    Bearcat Motorsports Alumni '02-'07
    University of Cincinnati
    benjamin.stoney@gmail.com

Got my rotors for 30 bucks a piece from MCP. Blanchard ground and laser cut. Good stuff. Thanks MCP.

+ Reply to Thread