+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Female Hotel Rooms

Hey guys, Rutgers has one girl going to competition this year, but under Rutgers rules she has to be in a room with only females, aka, her own room. We were wondering if any other teams had females going to competition that possibly had an opening in thier room? We'll glady send the money for her portion of the hotel room for the week, but we're really trying to avoid having to get her a completely seperate room. Thanks.

Hey guys, Rutgers has one girl going to competition this year, but under Rutgers rules she has to be in a room with only females, aka, her own room. We were wondering if any other teams had females going to competition that possibly had an opening in thier room? We'll glady send the money for her portion of the hotel room for the week, but we're really trying to avoid having to get her a completely seperate room. Thanks.

We also have only one going to competition right now, and just made our reservations at the Courtyard by Marriot right by Big Buck. Not sure where you all are planning to stay, but she currently has her own room and there is room for more. E-mail me at trumbore@u.washington.edu and let us know the specifics of you travel plans (nights planning to stay, your hotel, etc) and we'll see if we can work something out.

Mike Trumbore
    Team 16 Co-Captain
    University of Washington FSAE

Are these girls minors or adults? Frankly I don't believe the school has any business enforcing rules like that. It should be up to the women themselves.

...Not that it's any of my business.
    Carleton FSAE Alumni
    Petty Enterprises Race Engineer

quote:Originally posted by Rob Battiston:

Ya, I got room for three...

..in the back of my car.
    I'll even bring the liquor. What...?

Love,

Rob
    University of Yellowknife
    B.Sc. Women's Studies
    Sean
    University of Guelph

Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.
    Albert von Szent-Gyorgyi

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Love,

Rob
    University of Yellowknife
    B.Sc. Women's Studies </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!
    Carleton FSAE Alumni
    Petty Enterprises Race Engineer

Hey you guys got room for me !! heheh. Where there's girls and booze there's a party !!

Lets not look like pigs people...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Are these girls minors or adults? Frankly I don't believe the school has any business enforcing rules like that. It should be up to the women themselves. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was thinking the same thing. I don't think they can really enforce something like that.
    Devin Weston
    Oregon State FSAE
    Engine Team '04-'06

they can enforce it by not giving us school money next year. If we want to be a school club we have to follow school rules.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast