+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Corvette Z06

Hybrid View

Has anyone ever noticed that when someone sees a Corvette they just go "Hey, theres a corvette," but if they see a Porsche, they're like "Holy Shit! Dude, theres a Porsche over there!" and they'll sit there and just stare. Now, Porsche's are obviously good cars, but the reality is that the new Corvette Z06 out performs all of the Porsches (except the GT) and nearly all the Ferraris. That and it's only half the price. I could only find 0-60 times and quarter mile times since no one posts their skidpad stats. But what I'm trying to get at is that I don't think the 'Vette gets the recognition it deserves, what do you guys think?
    -----------------------------
    CFS13 - Drivetrain
    "The pleasure of driving shouldn't be something that's reserved for people with very deep pockets."-Conor (I modified it a little bit)

I definately think the new Z06 does...I remember everyone drooling over it at competition...more so than the competition viper even...
    Micah McMahan
    Red Bull Powertrains Performance Design Team Leader
    3MI Racing LLC Owner/Engineer
    Former MSI Defense Solutions - Sr. Design Engineer/Project Manager
    Former Roush Yates Engines - Sr. Design & Analysis Engineer
    ODU FSAE 04 member, 05 controls leader, 06 control/ergo/brakes leader, 07 brakes/MC22 turbo engine/Asst Team Leader

can anyone find the the skidpad stats for the Z06?
    CFS13 - Drivetrain
    "The pleasure of driving shouldn't be something that's reserved for people with very deep pockets."-Conor (I modified it a little bit)

Has anyone ever noticed that when someone sees a Corvette they just go "Hey, theres a corvette," but if they see a Porsche, they're like "Holy Shit! Dude, theres a Porsche over there!" and they'll sit there and just stare. Now, Porsche's are obviously good cars, but the reality is that the new Corvette Z06 out performs all of the Porsches (except the GT) and nearly all the Ferraris. That and it's only half the price. I could only find 0-60 times and quarter mile times since no one posts their skidpad stats. But what I'm trying to get at is that I don't think the 'Vette gets the recognition it deserves, what do you guys think?
    CFS13 - Drivetrain

+ Reply to Thread