+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marussia F1 Team - Electronics Support Engineer

Marussia F1 Team (previously Virgin/Marussia-Virgin Racing) are looking for a Trackside Electronics Support Engineer.

The role, which can be viewed at Monster.com, will involve travel to all race and test events and will include responsibility for running and maintaining all of the on-car electrical and telemetry systems as well as supporting garage setup, factory tests and whatever else may come along.

The role would suit a recent graduate with a sound knowledge of electronic systems, data acquisition systems data analysis and their application to race vehicles and requires a high level of professionalism (but also a sense of humour). As part of one of the newer F1 teams there is also potential to learn and get involved with other aspects of the team.

An ability to demonstrate practical application of your engineering skills as well as showing your enthusiam for motorsport would be beneficial.

Applications can be made via monster.com or if you are interested but have question, raise them here or email me directly at matthew.gordon@marussiaf1team (applications still need to be made via the website though).

Regards
    Matt

Marussia F1 Team (previously Virgin/Marussia-Virgin Racing) are looking for a Trackside Electronics Support Engineer.

The role, which can be viewed at Monster.com, will involve travel to all race and test events and will include responsibility for running and maintaining all of the on-car electrical and telemetry systems as well as supporting garage setup, factory tests and whatever else may come along.

The role would suit a recent graduate with a sound knowledge of electronic systems, data acquisition systems data analysis and their application to race vehicles and requires a high level of professionalism (but also a sense of humour). As part of one of the newer F1 teams there is also potential to learn and get involved with other aspects of the team.

An ability to demonstrate practical application of your engineering skills as well as showing your enthusiam for motorsport would be beneficial.

Applications can be made via monster.com or if you are interested but have question, raise them here or email me directly at matthew.gordon@marussiaf1team (applications still need to be made via the website though).

Regards
    Matt

I should also mention, I'm not the recruiting engineer for this role, but know that there are a lot of people frequenting the FSAE forums who might be interested.

If applying, please direct your application to HR.

Matt

It hasn't been up here long (this role was advertised for a while before I thought to put it on FSAE) but I think the recruiting engineer is done with this one.
    If the posting stays online submitted CVs will probably still find their way to us but the role might be filled pretty quickly.

As always, keep an eye on monster.com or autosport.com for further roles

Matt

+ Reply to Thread