+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 11 tooth 520 for F4i/RR

Just wondering if anyone has 2 11 tooth 520's for an RR? RR and F4i are the exact same as far as I can tell. Just wondering if some team had any laying around that they would like to get rid of for around $25.
    If not, would anyone be interested in these if I put in an order. I only have to order 5 minimum.
    Ian McGiffen
    University of Evansville
    Engine Nerd

"I wanna go fast!"

Just wondering if anyone has 2 11 tooth 520's for an RR? RR and F4i are the exact same as far as I can tell. Just wondering if some team had any laying around that they would like to get rid of for around $25.
    If not, would anyone be interested in these if I put in an order. I only have to order 5 minimum.
    Ian McGiffen
    University of Evansville
    Engine Nerd

"I wanna go fast!"

check Micro (or Mini) Sprint websites. We have purchased these sprockets for ~25$ for a single purchase
    Erich Ohlde
    Jayhawk Motorsports
    FSAE 04 - 09

All electrical components and wiring harnesses depend on proper circuit functioning, which is the transmission of charged ions by retention of the visible spectral manifestation known as "smoke". Smo

Thanks bud! I checked it out and did find a mini sprint site where they sell these individually, which will save me from having to buy 5.

Thanks
    Ian McGiffen
    University of Evansville
    Engine Nerd

"I wanna go fast!"

No problem. BTW what site was it?
    Erich Ohlde
    Jayhawk Motorsports
    FSAE 04 - 09

All electrical components and wiring harnesses depend on proper circuit functioning, which is the transmission of charged ions by retention of the visible spectral manifestation known as "smoke". Smo

Rebel Gears will do it also, if you call them and tell them it is for a FSAE application.
    ----------------
    The innocent shall suffer. Bigtime.

Georgia Southern Alumni

+ Reply to Thread