+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Formula SAE West 2008 Competition: - Updates, Pictures, Stories, and More.

Matt Giaraffa, I just read your play by play again and it was as hilarious as it was the first time I read it. It was a pleasure to be the second driver for RPI - EARDRUM PUNISHING FOR ALL! But seriously... Good stuff.

Needless to say, both endurance races (East & West) were a blast and I was humbled to place up there with some of the best drivers in US FSAE.

See you all on the track for 2009. Skipping graduation for this one.

-Ian
    Ian
    Chassis Group Leader 07-08
    Formula RPI Alumni 07-08-09

Originally posted by duckei:
    Matt Giaraffa, I just read your play by play again and it was as hilarious as it was the first time I read it. It was a pleasure to be the second driver for RPI - EARDRUM PUNISHING FOR ALL! But seriously... Good stuff.

Needless to say, both endurance races (East & West) were a blast and I was humbled to place up there with some of the best drivers in US FSAE.

See you all on the track for 2009. Skipping graduation for this one.

-Ian
    Thanks. Unfortunately, I can't make it to West this year due to a lack of vacation time
    --------------------------
    Matt Giaraffa
    Missouri S&T (UMR) FSAE 2001 - 2005

Unfortunately, I can't make it to West this year due to a lack of vacation time
    That sucks! I was looking forward to seeing you out there. You need to make your way back to Rolla sometime........I think you should bring your helmet along with you
    2007-2009 Missouri S&T Formula SAE

Drivetrain Engineer

Originally posted by Isn't it Obvious?!:
    I think you should bring your helmet along with you
    That's all you needed to say. Name a date.
    --------------------------
    Matt Giaraffa
    Missouri S&T (UMR) FSAE 2001 - 2005

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15