+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Formula SAE Australasia 2010 Competition: - Updates, Pictures, Stories, and More

Hello guys

Was waiting for the thread to come up. Couldn't wait anymore Please post updates from the event. Which universities have the 'Car to watch'?

How did the static events go today? Were there any dark horse teams? Who are the ones to watch in the comp?

Well, myself Ashmeet Sidhu, Founder-Captain IIT Roorkee Motorsports. We're joining you guys next year in Australia!

Hello guys

Was waiting for the thread to come up. Couldn't wait anymore Please post updates from the event. Which universities have the 'Car to watch'?

How did the static events go today? Were there any dark horse teams? Who are the ones to watch in the comp?

Well, myself Ashmeet Sidhu, Founder-Captain IIT Roorkee Motorsports. We're joining you guys next year in Australia!

Are any of the Aussie teams on twitter?
    Bob Paasch
    Faculty Advisor
    Global Formula Racing team/Oregon State SAE

I am, user name is Mellcome. Very Auckland-centered at the moment. Monash looked fastest in first autocross session, melb and swinburne also look fast.
    Malcolm Graham
    University of Auckland '06-'09
    www.fsae.co.nz

Yeah, uwa and rmit dnfed or dnsed in every dynamic event.

1. Monash : 871
    2. Swinburn : 759
    3. Sophia : 702
    4. MELBOURNE : 653
    5. Edith Cowan : 650
    6. Missouri : 622
    7. NSW @ ADFA : 537
    8. Wollongong : 479
    9. Uni. of Tech, sydney :457
    10.Auckland : 412
    11.Queensland Tech
    12.Adelaide
    13.Curtin
    14.RMIT
    15.Newcastle

I am a very proud melbourne alumni. We have one of the smallest budget and to come fourth is a big big achievement.

A big congratulations to all the participating teams.
    -Chassis 09
    University of Melbourne

Yes, well done to MUR. Pipped us by three points (damn cost event!!!)

We were stoked to finish in the Top 5, especially with a brand new car and with very little seat time our drivers did an amazing job.

Thought we had it over Monash in the accel buy they were too good and bested our time by 0.02 seconds.

If there was a prize for Best Presented, I'm sure we would have won that... or beat Monash at least.

At the airport right now, will try to get some pics up tonight.
    ------------------------------------
    Team ECU Racing

'10 Presentation
    '11 Presentation, Artistic Director, Race Tape Engineer

Here's a photo of our car, which we named Scarlett, because of her awesome rack and tidy rear end.

------------------------------------
    Team ECU Racing

'10 Presentation
    '11 Presentation, Artistic Director, Race Tape Engineer

What on earth has happened to RMIT and UWA? Such a shame considering how both these teams have performed in recent years.

Anyway, congratulations to Monash for their second consecutive win! You guys planning a trip to Europe again in 2011?

And, anyone, pleeeaaase get us some pictures!

Cheers,
    Jasper
    DUT Racing Team (Delft) 2008-2010

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast