+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pandora Radio Station

We have created an FSAE Pandora radio station. go to pandora.com and log on using username:fsae@yahoo.com Password:formulasae

Add all the radio stations you like, that way we can have a radio station that everyone on the forums is listening to.

Please, no butt rock.
    Matt Brown

What do you mean by "Butt Rock?" Just regular rock with a bad connotation? I added Hoobastank and Breaking Benjamin<(saw them in concert in madison. They're fuckin awesome, that's all I have to say.)
    So if you don't like them, feel free to take them off.

btw, it only logged in if nothing was capitalized.
    -----------------------------
    CFS13 - Drivetrain
    "The pleasure of driving shouldn't be something that's reserved for people with very deep pockets."-Conor (I modified it a little bit)

Originally posted by absolutepressure:
    What do you mean by "Butt Rock?" Just regular rock with a bad connotation? I added Hoobastank and Breaking Benjamin<(saw them in concert in madison. They're fuckin awesome, that's all I have to say.)
    So if you don't like them, feel free to take them off.

btw, it only logged in if nothing was capitalized.
    From the urban dictionary:

Butt rock is the any Heavy Metal music from the eighties that is so horrible that it is both hysterical and hella rad at the same time. These bands usually have amazingly ugly members who wear exceedinly tight pants big hair and make up. One good way to tell if a band is "Butt Rock" is if during their music video, the drummer blows a kiss to the screen while drumming
    Matt Brown

That doesn't include Twisted Sister does it?
    Wesley
    OU Sooner Racing Team Alum '09

connecting-rods.blogspot.com

Wes,
    As a seasonal thing we should allow "A Twisted Christmas".. good stuff =]
    University of Oklahoma alum
    Sooner Racing team...sae.ou.edu
    " I see no point in being the richest man in the cemetery."
    "Bail!! Bail!!"

+ Reply to Thread