+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Engine Buying Power / Consortium

Hej all,

Just wondering if there was any interest out there in teams clumping together to bulk buy engines? I have a supplier I've used quite a lot and he can get anything and everything, can post anywhere within Europe (based in the UK) in a crate and even provides a 1 month warranty, no questions asked, on the engines. If people want to send me suggestions for engines and quantities, I will get onto him and see what prices he will provide you with. Obviously, the more we want, the more of a % we can talk off.

What's in it for me? Well, nothing really because I'm pretty certain your University wouldn't even think about giving any joe bloggs money and I'm not so confident in handling it either! I just know how difficult it is and how much time can be wasted searching for engines...and how much frustration there is when you receive a dud!

Any interest?
    Everthing you want is just outside your comfort zone!

Hej all,

Just wondering if there was any interest out there in teams clumping together to bulk buy engines? I have a supplier I've used quite a lot and he can get anything and everything, can post anywhere within Europe (based in the UK) in a crate and even provides a 1 month warranty, no questions asked, on the engines. If people want to send me suggestions for engines and quantities, I will get onto him and see what prices he will provide you with. Obviously, the more we want, the more of a % we can talk off.

What's in it for me? Well, nothing really because I'm pretty certain your University wouldn't even think about giving any joe bloggs money and I'm not so confident in handling it either! I just know how difficult it is and how much time can be wasted searching for engines...and how much frustration there is when you receive a dud!

Any interest?

We're interested in the 80FI engine from Yamaha, we're in the states, but still interested... Anyone else looking for one?
    Saint Cloud State University Alum

I tell you what I will do. I will contact him now and ask him what prices he would put beside a list of engines if I got 5, 10, 15, etc engines ordered from him.

Any suggestions for engines would be good. I have a list in my head, but if people are looking for anything exotic or want to make sure I miss nothing, please let me know.

Cheers

JR

+ Reply to Thread