+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dalhousie needs your votes!!! Please help!

Hi all fellow FSAE teams and competitors. Dalhousie University is currently in a competition to win a sponsorship from AMP (Pepsi energy drink). We are currently in a tight race with the Dalhousie Rugby Team for this competition. Obviously we want to win so I am asking for your help.

To vote for us go here:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5860132891
    join the group and enter the Formula SAE Team (FSAE) Discussion Board. Post a message in that Discussion Board saying that you vote for Formula Dal. Please do not vote on the general wall as those votes don't count.

PLEASE HELP US! If (when) we win swing by our team in Detroit '08 and I'm sure we can hook you up with a free can of AMP.

The competition closes at midnight tonight (Atlantic Time) Octorber 31st.

Thanks for all of your help. See you in Detroit.

David Anderson
    Dalhousie FSAE Team Director.

Hi all fellow FSAE teams and competitors. Dalhousie University is currently in a competition to win a sponsorship from AMP (Pepsi energy drink). We are currently in a tight race with the Dalhousie Rugby Team for this competition. Obviously we want to win so I am asking for your help.

To vote for us go here:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5860132891
    join the group and enter the Formula SAE Team (FSAE) Discussion Board. Post a message in that Discussion Board saying that you vote for Formula Dal. Please do not vote on the general wall as those votes don't count.

PLEASE HELP US! If (when) we win swing by our team in Detroit '08 and I'm sure we can hook you up with a free can of AMP.

The competition closes at midnight tonight (Atlantic Time) Octorber 31st.

Thanks for all of your help. See you in Detroit.

David Anderson
    Dalhousie FSAE Team Director.

bump....

Thank you to those who have voted for us....

If you haven't voted for us please do, we need all the votes we can get. Feel free to send the link on to your team mates and friends.

David Anderson
    Dalhousie FSAE Team Director

+ Reply to Thread