+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stratos Shocks

WTB Stratos shocks. Any of you Teams running the stratos Helix or Helix Pro shocks, please contact me. I want to buy them.

WTB Stratos shocks. Any of you Teams running the stratos Helix or Helix Pro shocks, please contact me. I want to buy them.

Lots of views, no replys.

Stratos are no longer in buisness. Interested in buying any used setups anyone has.

I licensed the inertia valve technology to Stratos. Specialized sued them for patent infringement in spite of the fact my system was patented before the Specialized system. Stratos would have prevailed but had to give up after spending 300K. That being said, if you use an inertia valve shock you will a huge improvement in grip (less tire force variation) and control.Specia;lized now has a de facto exclusive for bikes because they can out spend almost anyone in court.

Still looking. If you know of someone who has some stratos shocks for sale hit me up. The longer the travel the better.

I got a Stratos Helix Pro whats your offer?!?

Still collecting these Stratos shocks.

How much you offering?

Quote Originally Posted by NS View Post
    Still collecting these Stratos shocks.
    We have 4 adjustable Stratos. Generic picture attached. We have 4 with the red coil-over springs.

Shocks.jpgShocks.jpg

+ Reply to Thread