+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yamaha r6 2003 information

Hello!
    Could anyone send me intake and exhaust ports geomety (possible drawings),and cams angle

Also, if we have to have one throtle body controled mechanicly, is it allowed to have secondary throttles controled by ecu, Something like suzuki dual throttle?
    TNX

Hello!
    Could anyone send me intake and exhaust ports geomety (possible drawings),and cams angle

Also, if we have to have one throtle body controled mechanicly, is it allowed to have secondary throttles controled by ecu, Something like suzuki dual throttle?
    TNX

Hey dude, thanx a lot, you saved me. I'we heard that one team instead of using dry sump, just cuted original sump for 4 cm and had no problems. What's your opinion about that?

That sounds like a really good idea. I just hope that you will not have problems with cincilator. Maybe you could send me drawing of that

Hey guys, wondering whether you could send that R6 info to me at HXS560@bham.ac.uk? Ta v much.

Pero is completly insane, and stuff he sent me are complete nonsense. Me thanking him is completly ironic.

+ Reply to Thread