+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Our 05 Car in Progress (Maryland)

Zeshawn,
    I don't see you guys signed up for this year. Are you building this for next year's competition?

Sorry to jump on you with everyone else but I don't think the drivers feet are protected well enough.

Will you post some more pictures of whatever that chain drive is on the rear end?
    James Waltman
    VRI at WWU Alumn
    FSAE ˜01 to ˜05
    http://dot.etec.wwu.edu/fsae/

Aah, it's beginning to dawn on me now...

'95 or '96 car?

Spring cleaning, eh? Somehow our ancient cars never stayed together like that.

Maybe I should be getting more sleep...
    Alumni, University of Washington
    Structural / Mechanical Engineer, Blue Origin

Dude, no way is that car that old. It's hot, you love it...I know you do. Look at it! The mo-fo's tip top! That thing is so dope! What better to use for water lines...COPPER...duh!! It's cheap, easy to assemble, and looks like total crap. And how about that wireing job. You all must have put your best guys on that one, no doubt! Hell the front end doesn't even look crashed three times.
    "Dr, Schultz...I'm drunk!" -any UM Baja team member

Apparently none of the team members from 2004 made it to this year because I wouldn't want to be in the car pictured when it rolls over.
    Greg Hartman
    Cessna Aircraft
    Mizzou Racing 2003-2006

fsae.com meets the wonderful world of internet trolling...
    jack
    College dropout extraordinaire
    (formerly WWU Rev-Hone Racing)

It's actually our 92 car. It's shown in the "history" pdf on the SAE web site. It's incorrectly listed as our 93 car. It was purple and pink back then.

We were just having some fun with you guys.

We actually have a pretty nice car this year, that so far has been able to keep the rubber side down.
    "Dr, Schultz...I'm drunk!" -any UM Baja team member

haha... baja...

all I have to say is: crate motor
    Bryan Hise

"The price of winning is always the reduction, if not the elimination, of play time. However, since racing is basically playing any way you want to look at it (real people make their livings by doing something they hate), we cant bitch

I have checked the link you have posted. the car still looks fairly fine. I guess the carburetor should be checked..this is the best thing that you can do.

holy monoshock batman!
    Any views or opinions expressed by me may in no way reflect those of Stewart-Haas Racing, Kettering University, or their employees, students, administrators or sponsors.

well, you should not give up as the carburetor team leader man. Just check your car properly. Don't be bothered. your teammates trust in you...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast