+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 04 zx6rr engine for sale (599cc)

This is a spare engine I have for my bike that I'm looking to sell. It's a 599cc engine, NOT 636cc. It's off a 2004 Kawasaki ZX6RR which was a model made specifically to homologate Kawasaki's race bike that year. A couple parts of interest is that it comes with factory adjustable cam sprockets and a slipper clutch.

Runs fine, but you'll need to supply your own wiring harness, ecu, throttle body, hoses, and sprocket cover and speed sensor.

It does come with all the sensors attached, the air box with secondary injectors. I also have another crankcase set, rotating assembly, and cylinder wall that would need work to be useable again. I do not have an extra transmission.

And if you're in a bind, we can work out me giving you my wiring harness, throttle, and ecu for a price and I'll buy new ones.

Engine is located in Jacksonville Florida, and I'm currently in Gainesville Florida at the University of Florida (not on their FSAE team)

Please email me at Steel@ufl.edu for the fastest response and include what other details you want on the engine.

Asking $1,000 for the engine + shipping costs.

i am looking for a sub 610 cc 4 cylinder engine.
    could you tell me the rate if it was to be shipped to India and what parts would be provided with the engine block.
    Thanks
    Nikhil Rajagopalan

Hi Nikhil, I just wanted to let you know the engine is sold, someone messaged me about it just a little before you.

Good luck finding an engine.

+ Reply to Thread