PDA

View Full Version : Powertrain Positions Open: Calibration, Systems and Test Engineers

Mike Gowan
06-27-2008, 10:20 PM
Top international company is looking for highly capable people to fill very technical positions at an R&D facility. Join with top people in the industry at the forefront of the technology.

Generous pay, benefits and relocation package. Change the view or the venue and join us for a great career in a fantastic location.

Requirements: degreed engineer with 5 years experience in the field and must be able to work for any employer in the US.

Email mgowan@gowangroup.com for details.

Mike Gowan
06-27-2008, 10:20 PM
Top international company is looking for highly capable people to fill very technical positions at an R&D facility. Join with top people in the industry at the forefront of the technology.

Generous pay, benefits and relocation package. Change the view or the venue and join us for a great career in a fantastic location.

Requirements: degreed engineer with 5 years experience in the field and must be able to work for any employer in the US.

Email mgowan@gowangroup.com for details.

RiNaZ
06-28-2008, 02:52 AM
mike, state the name of the company that you're hiring us for. So we can check out the job description and other info that we need about the company.

BamaJeff
07-03-2008, 01:02 PM
It's also going to be a little difficult to find someone on here with 5 years of experience (well, anyone that's actually looking for a job). Considering most of us are students, or recent grads.

Just throwin that out there...

jdstuff
07-06-2008, 08:07 PM
Speak for yourself! http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

While the majority of the members of this board are students, I know many alums (myself included) that still check this site regularly for job postings such as this.

Also, just because your a student, don't count yourself out of a job if the posting requires 5 years experience. Personally, I took 6 years to finish my degree, and gained 4 years of working engineering experience in the process. Add on top of that the knowledge taken from participation in your average FSAE program, and I would say that you would possess many of the skills that an employer is looking for. Apply anyway!

BamaJeff
07-08-2008, 07:37 AM
I was just saying. I've personally got 3 years (going into my 4th) of FSAE time, plus 2 years of working for a major automotive manufacturer here in Alabama.