PDA

View Full Version : Calibration Engineers: Graduate Openings

JR @ CFS
02-14-2008, 12:05 PM
Ladies and Gents,

A UK consultancy are keen to recruit Formula Student/SAE graduates specifically, to train them up for engine/powertrain calibration positions in companies based within the Midlands and in the North of England (work out the names yourselves!!). I am awaiting further information, but for now I have been asked to forward on CV's of suitable candidates. If you think this is you, please contact me by PM and I will provide my email address.

Further information:

There is one position at Bentley (Crewe) working in gasoline engine management calibration.

There is one, possibly two, positions working on hybrids or EMS software development at Zytek near Tamworth.

There is a vacancy at Bentley for which a graduate would be considered.

We also have a number of positions coming up working in Base and OBD EMS calibration.

JR

JR @ CFS
02-14-2008, 12:05 PM
Ladies and Gents,

A UK consultancy are keen to recruit Formula Student/SAE graduates specifically, to train them up for engine/powertrain calibration positions in companies based within the Midlands and in the North of England (work out the names yourselves!!). I am awaiting further information, but for now I have been asked to forward on CV's of suitable candidates. If you think this is you, please contact me by PM and I will provide my email address.

Further information:

There is one position at Bentley (Crewe) working in gasoline engine management calibration.

There is one, possibly two, positions working on hybrids or EMS software development at Zytek near Tamworth.

There is a vacancy at Bentley for which a graduate would be considered.

We also have a number of positions coming up working in Base and OBD EMS calibration.

JR

JR @ CFS
03-04-2008, 12:00 PM
ok ladies and gents.

Website is as follows;

www.pulse-ems.com (http://www.pulse-ems.com)

Do your research, write a covering letter/email and send this and a copy of your CV via email to them via contact page.