PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Formula SAE Chassis

Matt Liberatore
10-07-2007, 09:57 AM
Tufts Racing is looking to buy a used Formula SAE chassis for use in Formula Hybrid. We are a new team that is planning to compete in Formula Hybrid in 2008. We are designing our own chassis for 2009 but are looking for an intermediate design to use for the coming competition. Since you are allowed to run used Formula SAE cars converted to hybrids, we are looking to buy a chassis.

If your team has a used car that you are willing to sell please contact me at TuftsRacing@Gmail.com with the specifications.

Thank you,
Matt Liberatore
Team Manager, Tufts Racing

Matt Liberatore
10-07-2007, 09:57 AM
Tufts Racing is looking to buy a used Formula SAE chassis for use in Formula Hybrid. We are a new team that is planning to compete in Formula Hybrid in 2008. We are designing our own chassis for 2009 but are looking for an intermediate design to use for the coming competition. Since you are allowed to run used Formula SAE cars converted to hybrids, we are looking to buy a chassis.

If your team has a used car that you are willing to sell please contact me at TuftsRacing@Gmail.com with the specifications.

Thank you,
Matt Liberatore
Team Manager, Tufts Racing

BStoney
10-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Matt: Give me a shout, I am an FSAE alum in the Boston area... email is below.