PDA

View Full Version : free cbr600f2 engine parts

Pavan Dendi
05-09-2005, 05:15 AM
I have a 94 F2 engine I need to get rid of. The previous owner was a complete artard...didn't install the cams properly so basically all the pistons and valves are munched. Everything else looks to be in decent condition. It has about 12600 miles on it. I'm pretty sure a lot of the parts will work in an F3 as well.

Let me know if anyone wants the entire engine or parts from this. I'm not looking to make any money...just pay for shipping is all I ask. Or I can probably send parts up to Detroit with the UT Austin team. If anybody from the team is reading this...would that be ok?

Pavan Dendi
05-09-2005, 05:15 AM
I have a 94 F2 engine I need to get rid of. The previous owner was a complete artard...didn't install the cams properly so basically all the pistons and valves are munched. Everything else looks to be in decent condition. It has about 12600 miles on it. I'm pretty sure a lot of the parts will work in an F3 as well.

Let me know if anyone wants the entire engine or parts from this. I'm not looking to make any money...just pay for shipping is all I ask. Or I can probably send parts up to Detroit with the UT Austin team. If anybody from the team is reading this...would that be ok?

chach
10-12-2006, 11:49 PM
Is this still available?

You can reach me at chachajp at msoe.edu