PDA

View Full Version : Pit Tools and Equipment

Ken
02-18-2006, 11:08 PM
My company has developed lightweight hi-strength Titanium quick change sockets for open wheel center lock wheel nuts. We also have a special lightweight hi-performance 1/2", 3/4" and 1" drive air guns designed and build for racing applications. How can we get the word out to our racing community friends. We are always interested in supporting our college motorsports projects, please contact us for any requests.
Thanks
Ken DeSerio
Pres/CEO
ATA Motorsports

Ken
02-18-2006, 11:08 PM
My company has developed lightweight hi-strength Titanium quick change sockets for open wheel center lock wheel nuts. We also have a special lightweight hi-performance 1/2", 3/4" and 1" drive air guns designed and build for racing applications. How can we get the word out to our racing community friends. We are always interested in supporting our college motorsports projects, please contact us for any requests.
Thanks
Ken DeSerio
Pres/CEO
ATA Motorsports

KU_Racing
02-20-2006, 01:02 PM
if ATA wants to cut a sponsorship deal, we would be happy to oblige. We will advertise all you want, in a very large motorsports event held each year in detroit, california, australia, japan, the UK, Italy, and Brazil.

drivetrainUW-Platt
02-20-2006, 05:21 PM
Im looking at buying a impact wrench (air gun??) what do you have to offer for us?

Ken
02-24-2006, 04:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drivetrainUW-Platt:
Im looking at buying a impact wrench (air gun??) what do you have to offer for us? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike..
We specialize in hi-performance air guns (Ingersoll-Rand brand 1/2", 3/4" and 1' drives)they are new composite lightweight type that have been power enhanced to create higher torque and RPM. What type wheel nuts do you use.. Center lock type or 5 stud wheel type. Please advise and I would be happy to give you a price quote. My e-mail is ata@stny.rr.com or call me at (607)699-3784. Also how many air guns would you be interested in. If we can see a quantity of air guns wanted by FSAE teams I will price discount them.
Thanks for your reply..
Ken DeSerio
ATA Motorsports

Ken
02-24-2006, 04:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KURacing:
if ATA wants to cut a sponsorship deal, we would be happy to oblige. We will advertise all you want, in a very large motorsports event held each year in detroit, california, australia, japan, the UK, Italy, and Brazil. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Please send me a sponsorship package to review and we can go from there. E-mail me at ata@stny.rr.com for mailing details.
Thanks
Ken
ATA Motorsports

Ken
03-02-2006, 07:32 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by drivetrainUW-Platt:
Im looking at buying a impact wrench (air gun??) what do you have to offer for us?[/QMike..
We specialize in hi-performance air guns (Ingersoll-Rand brand 1/2", 3/4" and 1' drives)they are new composite lightweight type that have been power enhanced to create higher torque and RPM. What type wheel nuts do you use.. Center lock type or 5 stud wheel type. Please advise and I would be happy to give you a price quote. My e-mail is ata@stny.rr.com or call me at (607)699-3784. Also how many air guns would you be interested in. If we can see a quantity of air guns wanted by FSAE teams I will price discount them.
Thanks for your reply..
Ken DeSerio
ATA MotorsportsUOTE]