PDA

View Full Version : Track Data for Simulation

Krister
09-22-2008, 06:44 AM
Hi,
My name is Krister Olsson and I am from Lund University Formula Student Team in Sweden. One of our professors think we should plan to move to Formula Hybrid 2010 (He is head of Department of Industrial Electrical Engineering and Automation and Hybrid expert) and he wants some logged track data for his Phd students so they can run some simulations to find the optimum size of the electrical engine for the car.
Has anybody such data? What he wants is a data file with at least car speed as a function of time for a "typical" Formula Student endurance or sprint course. Data could be old. Data should just be used for simulation.

Best Regards
Krister
Krister.Olsson@energy.lth.se

Krister
09-22-2008, 06:44 AM
Hi,
My name is Krister Olsson and I am from Lund University Formula Student Team in Sweden. One of our professors think we should plan to move to Formula Hybrid 2010 (He is head of Department of Industrial Electrical Engineering and Automation and Hybrid expert) and he wants some logged track data for his Phd students so they can run some simulations to find the optimum size of the electrical engine for the car.
Has anybody such data? What he wants is a data file with at least car speed as a function of time for a "typical" Formula Student endurance or sprint course. Data could be old. Data should just be used for simulation.

Best Regards
Krister
Krister.Olsson@energy.lth.se