PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Practice June 10th!!

Dave M
05-17-2006, 10:27 PM
There will be a solo2 practice event June 10th at California Speedway hosted by our local region. We are reserving up to 20 spots for FSAE teams. We will be running with cars. Each team is only allowed one entry (unless there are open spaces), which should net anywhere from 12-18 runs. You can have multiple drivers, but you will still be limited to a certain number of total runs.
This is a Practice/championship weekend and there will be a normal champioship on sunday which you can sign up for on sunday.

Here is the info for the practice:
June 10th at California Speedway Lot 12
$60 for registration
Money is non-refundable after June 3rd.
All FSAE entries must be recieved by June 3rd.
Make checks payable to "So Cal Solo2"
Send Checks to:
David Monette
3400 Poly Vista Box 1104
Pomona CA 91768

FSAE cars only, no team member cars.
There MAY be a skid pad and exceleration course set up at this event (those will not count as runs).

If you have any questions post them or send me a PM. If you would like to register send in your check and let me know here or PM me.

Dave M
05-17-2006, 10:27 PM
There will be a solo2 practice event June 10th at California Speedway hosted by our local region. We are reserving up to 20 spots for FSAE teams. We will be running with cars. Each team is only allowed one entry (unless there are open spaces), which should net anywhere from 12-18 runs. You can have multiple drivers, but you will still be limited to a certain number of total runs.
This is a Practice/championship weekend and there will be a normal champioship on sunday which you can sign up for on sunday.

Here is the info for the practice:
June 10th at California Speedway Lot 12
$60 for registration
Money is non-refundable after June 3rd.
All FSAE entries must be recieved by June 3rd.
Make checks payable to "So Cal Solo2"
Send Checks to:
David Monette
3400 Poly Vista Box 1104
Pomona CA 91768

FSAE cars only, no team member cars.
There MAY be a skid pad and exceleration course set up at this event (those will not count as runs).

If you have any questions post them or send me a PM. If you would like to register send in your check and let me know here or PM me.

Dave M
05-17-2006, 10:30 PM
So far I have these teams signed up:

Cal Poly Pomona
UC Irvine
USC
Wollongong
RMIT
San Diego State University

Dave M
05-21-2006, 10:58 PM
bump

Beau
05-22-2006, 10:27 AM
Aussies coming, huh?!? Alright.

Dave M
05-22-2006, 12:36 PM
did I mention this is the weekend just before the west comp and at cal speedway.....

Dave M
05-25-2006, 09:17 AM
bump

Dave M
05-28-2006, 11:19 PM
New list.

Cal Poly Pomona
UC Irvine
USC
Wollongong
RMIT
UC San Diego

Cindy
05-31-2006, 10:36 AM
Is a body required for this event? (we're a little behind on that...)

Thanks!

Dave M
05-31-2006, 11:52 AM
nope, but you may need to add a cardboard one though, at the safety stewards discretion. so just bring along a box or two and some tape

Dave M
06-01-2006, 06:10 PM
We still have some spaces if teams can make it, if you need a place to sleep/park, let me know.

Dave M
06-01-2006, 11:11 PM
New list:
KU FSAE
Cal Poly Pomona
UC Irvine
USC
Wollongong
RMIT
UC San Diego

RickyRacer
06-02-2006, 05:03 PM
Are any shifter Karts allowed?

Cindy
06-03-2006, 10:53 AM
It shows that there will be a multiple driver's line at the regular autox event that same day. Would we be able to enter our car again to get extra laps (if it is allowed for fsae cars)?

Also, If there are open spots in the end, UCI would like to pay for 2 entries for the same car.. . Thanks!

Dave M
06-04-2006, 04:22 PM
Shifter karts are allowed, but you have to go through the hosting club (no$).

If you want to drive your own car you'll also have to go through the club. I'm just handling the FSAE cars

ps Youve got 2 spots

Dave M
06-05-2006, 12:36 PM
KU FSAE
Cal Poly Pomona
UC Irvine
USC
Wollongong
RMIT
UC San Diego
CSUN

RickyRacer
06-05-2006, 10:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dave M:
Shifter karts are allowed, but you have to go through the hosting club (no$).

If you want to drive your own car you'll also have to go through the club. I'm just handling the FSAE cars

ps Youve got 2 spots </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you mean by (no$)? Is there no cost for practice? If there is, how much is it and when do you need it by?
Thanks
Ricky

Nick H
06-06-2006, 12:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RickyRacer:

What do you mean by (no$)? Is there no cost for practice? If there is, how much is it and when do you need it by?
Thanks
Ricky </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no$ = No Bucks is the name of the club that is hosting the event

Aaron Goldsmith
06-06-2006, 08:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RickyRacer:
Thanks
Ricky </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Practice is full for NON-FSAE entrants at this point. To get into one of these SoCal practices you pretty much have to send your check in the day the event is announced or know the person who's doing registration.

Kyle Walther
06-10-2006, 07:40 PM
So, How was practice? I want to hear some results.